About The Grant
The Halcyon Future Builders Fellowship for Black and Latina Women is a grant program designed to support and empower Black and Latina small business owners. The fellowship provides financial assistance, mentorship, and resources to help these entrepreneurs succeed in their ventures. The grant aims to address the barriers faced by women of color in the business world and promote equitable opportunities for success.
- Deadline to Apply: October 20, 2023
- Link to Apply: Halcyon Website
- Sponsor Name: Halcyon Future Builders
- Region: Open to applicants from all states
- Length of Time: The grant duration varies, and successful applicants will be informed about the specific timeline upon selection.
Let’s Take Action!
Now is the perfect time for Black and Latina women in business to take action and apply for the Halcyon Future Builders Fellowship. This grant offers not only financial support but also valuable mentorship and resources that can propel your business to new heights. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity for growth and success. Spread the word among your network of Latina businesses and encourage other entrepreneurs to apply as well. Together, we can create a thriving and inclusive entrepreneurial community.