About The Grant
Small Business Storefront Repair Grant for City of Las Cruces, New Mexico
The City of Las Cruces is offering a Small Business Storefront Repair Grant to support the economic recovery of small businesses that experienced property damage due to the negative economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The grant is funded by up to $400,000 in federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds. Small businesses can apply for up to $2,500 in grant funding to help repair storefront property damages that occurred on or after January 1, 2021. The grant will help cover costs to repair current property damage or reimburse business owners for costs paid out of pocket for past damages. Eligible property damages include but are not limited to broken windows, broken doors, graffiti, broken locks, damage to landscaping, and etching on windows. This grant will not cover loss of stolen goods or preventive measures such as guards, cameras, or window or door coverings.
- Deadline to Apply: The City of Las Cruces will accept applications from small businesses on a continued basis until all funding has been spent. Only one application may be submitted per business, business owner, EIN, SSN, UBI number, business license number, home and/or business address. If all funds are not expended by February 1, 2024, the City will consider a second round of funding which would be open to previous grant recipients.
- Link to Apply: For more information and to apply, please visit the City of Las Cruces website.
- Sponsor Name: The grant is funded by up to $400,000 in federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds.
- Region: The grant is applicable only to small businesses located in Las Cruces city limits.
- Length of Time: The grant is applicable to storefront property damages that occurred on or after January 1, 2021.
Let’s Take Action!
If you are a small business owner in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and have experienced physical damage to your storefront on or after January 1, 2021, you may be eligible for the Small Business Storefront Repair Grant. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive up to $2,500 in grant funding to help repair storefront property damages. Share this grant opportunity with your network of Latina businesses and encourage them to apply as well. Let’s work together to support the economic recovery of small businesses in Las Cruces, New Mexico.